There is a feature on the Plenty of Fish dating site that many people overlook. This one tool, used properly, can help you maximize the attractiveness of your profile pictures. What is this great tool? It’s the picture rating system.
When you go into your ‘images’ section onto Plenty of Fish, there is a little check box next to each of your pictures that says “rate image.” By checking this box you are allowing other people to give that picture a ranking from 1 to 10, with 10 being the most attractive. This one tool can help you create a profile that will vastly improve your chances of attracting more potential online dates.
Here’s what you do:
- Go into your ‘images’ section of your profile and check of the ‘rate image’ box next to each of your pictures.
- The next step is easy, simply wait about a week, or enough time that enough people can rate your pictures.
- Next go into your own profile and next to the “Rate My Picture” line in the top right corner, click on the ‘Vote Breakdown’ link
- Once in your Vote Breakdown section, you will see some bar graphs with various statistic information
- Naturally this shows you on average and by demographic how people find your pictures to be attractive or not
- If you rate highly on a picture (7-10) then you know you have keeper, but if you rate low on a picture (below 5) then it’s probably a good idea to get rid of it and swap it out for a new one.
- Also, be sure to pay attention to the breakdown by demographic. Sometimes, you may rate low in one group and high in the other. If you aren’t interested in the group that rated you low and are interested in the group that rated you high, then it is still beneficial to keep that picture even though your average overall rating is somewhere in the middle.
So, as you can see, this is a pretty powerful tool for your Plenty of Fish online dating profile. Using this one technique you can easily maximize the attractiveness of your overall profile.